The Cornucopia Art Crawl is an event dedicated to the promotion and support of local artisans and their work. Vendors set up in Cornucopia’s shops, stores, and restaurants, and in tents in the streets and near the beach, so that patrons can walk about the village visiting the variety of featured artists. The date of this year’s Art Crawl is Saturday, September 12.
Announcing the 2020 Poster Contest for the 16th Annual Cornucopia Art Crawl
The Cornucopia Art Crawl Poster is a visual means to advertise the event that will to be distributed widely in the area, published in local print media, and be available for sale prior to and at the event.
• The image is to convey a strong sense of identification with the Cornucopia locality – its geography, beauty, people, heritage, history, and/or culture.
• The image must be an original work and can be rendered in any visual medium: a drawing, painting, photograph, print, computer-generated image, fiber art, etc. Image cannot have won any other regional contest.
• The image will additionally be judged on strength, positive representation of the area, and how well it will work as a “for sale” poster.
• Preferred size is 10 x 12 inches.
• Submit the original image, unframed. Only one entry per artist.
Entries are due by June 12 and must be turned into the Community Center between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. or between 7 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Artists will receive a receipt for the work. Judging will be completed by June 19 and the winner notified by June 24. The winner of the contest will receive $75. Download pdf file of this information
ART CRAWL REGISTRATION FORM (BELOW)
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.