Cornucopia Art Crawl
Announcing the 2023 Poster Contest for the
19th Annual Cornucopia Art Crawl
September 9-10th, 2023
The Cornucopia Art Crawl Poster
The Cornucopia Art Crawl Poster is a visual means to advertise our event that will be distributed widely in the area. Reprints are available for sale prior to and at the event. Proceeds from the sales help fund the Art Crawl. Participants agree to share artwork without royalty.
- The image should convey a strong sense of identification with the Cornucopia locality – its geography, beauty, people, heritage, history, and/or culture.
- The image must be an original work and can be rendered in any visual medium: a drawing, painting, photograph, print, computer-generated image, fiber art, etc. Image cannot have won any other regional contest.
- The image will additionally be judged on strength, positive representation of the area, and how well it will work as a “for sale” poster.
- Preferred size is 10 x 12 inches.
- Submit the original image, unframed. Only one entry per artist.
Information is also available at the Community Center in an envelope attached to bulletin board in main room, via an email firstname.lastname@example.org, ART CRAWL and CBAC Facebook pages.
Entries due June 16th & 17th and must be turned into the Community Center between 10 a.m. & 2 p.m. or 7 p.m. & 8:30 p.m. on those dates. Artists will receive a receipt for the work. Judging will be completed by June 23 and the winner notified by June 26th. The winner of the contest will receive $100.
For more information, contact:
Nancy Lindgren at 612-210-1274, or by email at email@example.com
Nancy Moye at 651-587-0017, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is supported in part by a grant from the Chequamegon Bay Arts Council and the Wisconsin Arts Board, with State of Wisconsin Funding.